1. Ruth Davidson: Question to be taken in Chamber. (S5F-01564)
2. Alex Rowley: Question to be taken in Chamber. (S5F-01565)
3. Patrick Harvie: Question to be taken in Chamber. (S5F-01566)
4. Richard Lochhead: To ask the First Minister what discussions the Scottish Government has
had with the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service regarding it attending medical emergencies, in light
of reports that trials of this service will end due to a dispute over pay and conditions. (S5F-01568)
5. Donald Cameron: To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the
Committee on Climate Change’s report, Reducing emissions in Scotland - 2017 progress report.
6. Richard Leonard: To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will give a
commitment in the week of International Day of Older Persons that eligibility criteria for the
national concessionary travel scheme will not change during the current parliamentary session.
Read the full transcript of First Minister's Questions in the Scottish Parliament Official Report: https://goo.gl/Crpb8b