1. Declaration of interests: Members of the Committee will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Choice of Convener: The Committee will choose a Convener.
3. Choice of Deputy Convener: The Committee will choose a Deputy Convener.
4. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 6 in private.
5. Timing of the Committee's inquiry: The Committee will consider the timing of its inquiry.
6. Approach to the Committee's inquiry: The Committee will consider its approach to the inquiry.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament