1. Declaration of interests: Jamie Greene and Alexander Stewart will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Scotland's Screen Sector: The Committee will take evidence from-
Dr Michael Franklin, Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE), Goldsmiths College, University of London;
Andrew Barnes, Associate Director, Olsberg SPI;
Alex Tosta, Research Manager , RSU Team, The British Film Institute;
Dr Inge Sorensen, Lecturer in Digital Economy and Culture (Theatre, Film and Television Studies), University of Glasgow.
3. Annual report: The Committee will consider a draft annual report for the parliamentary year from 12 May 2017 to 11 May 2018.
4. Scotland's Screen Sector (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
5. Work programme (in private): The Committee will consider its work programme.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament