European and External Relations Committee, 1st Meeting, 2016 the Mary Fairfax Somerville Room (CR2)
1. Declaration of interests: Members of the Committee will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Choice of Convener: The Committee will choose a Convener.
3. Choice of Deputy Convener: The Committee will choose a Deputy Convener.
4. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 5 in private.
5. Work programme: The Committee will consider its approach to developing its work programme.
Proposed future business
At its next meeting, the Committee expects to take oral evidence. For further information, contact the Clerk to the Committee on Ext. 85234 or email Europe@scottish.parliament.scot.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament