1. Declaration of interests: Claire Baker will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Choice of Deputy Convener: The Committee will choose a Deputy Convener.
3. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 4 in private.
4. Erasmus+: The Committee will take evidence from—
Jackie Killeen, Director, British Council Scotland;
Emily Beever, Senior Development Officer, YouthLink Scotland;
Luke Humberstone, President, NUS Scotland;
Marion Spöring, Chair University Council for Modern Languages Scotland (UCMLS), Senior Lecturer in Applied Languages and European Studies, University of Dundee;
Daniel Evans, Centre Head, Commercial and Marketing, West Lothian College.
5. Scottish Government Reports: The Committee will consider a series of biannual reports produced by the Scottish Government in relation to EU issues.
6. Erasmus+: The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
7. Draft Budget Scrutiny 2018-19 (in private): The Committee will consider its report.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament