Delegated Powers and Law Reform Committee, 1st Meeting, 2016 the Adam Smith Room (CR5)
1. Declaration of interests: Members of the Committee will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Choice of Convener: The Committee will choose a Convener.
3. Choice of Deputy Convener: The Committee will choose a Deputy Convener.
4. Working practices: The Committee will consider a paper from the Clerk in relation to aspects of its working practices and a proposed business planning meeting.
5. Instruments subject to negative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Common Agricultural Policy (Direct Payments etc.) (Scotland) Amendment (No. 2) Regulations 2016 (SSI 2016/178); Sexual Offences Act 2003 (Prescribed Police Stations) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2016 (SSI 2016/187); Air Weapons Licensing (Scotland) Regulations 2016 (SSI 2016/188); Food Information (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2016 (SSI 2016/191).
6. Instruments not subject to any parliamentary procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2016 (Commencement No. 1 and Transitional Provision) Regulations 2016 (SSI 2016/193 (C.16)).
Proposed future business
For further information, contact the Clerk to the Committee, whose details are provided at the end of the Bulletin.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament