1. Declaration of interests: Neil Findlay will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 6, 7 and 8 in private.
3. Instruments subject to affirmative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Police Act 1997 and the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 Remedial Order 2018 [draft]; Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Amendment Order 2018 [draft]; Registers of Scotland (Digital Registration, etc.) Regulations 2018 [draft]; Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 (Supplementary and Consequential Provisions) Order 2018 [draft].
4. Instruments subject to negative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
National Health Service Superannuation Scheme (Scotland) (Miscellaneous Amendments) (No. 2) Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/434); Electricity Works (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/451); National Health Service Pension Scheme (Scotland) (Miscellaneous Amendments) (No. 2) Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/433); Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Amendment and Transitional Provision) (Scotland) Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/435); Universal Credit (Claims and Payments) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/436); Sea Fish (Prohibited Methods of Fishing) (Firth of Clyde) Order 2017 (SSI 2017/450); Teachers’ Pension Scheme (Scotland) (No. 2) Amendment Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/454); Specified Crustaceans (Prohibition on Landing, Sale and Carriage) (Scotland) Order 2017 (SSI 2017/455); Allotments (Compensation) (Scotland) Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/457); Forced Marriage etc. (Protection and Jurisdiction) (Scotland) Act 2011 (Relevant Third Party) Order 2017 (SSI 2017/461).
5. Instruments not subject to any parliamentary procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010 (Commencement No. 14 and Saving Provision) Order 2017 (SSI 2017/445 (C.33)); Criminal Finances Act 2017 (Commencement) (Scotland) Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/456 (C.34)); Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 (Commencement No. 10, Saving, Transitional and Transitory Provisions) Order 2017 (SSI 2017/458 (C.35)); Act of Sederunt (Summary Applications, Statutory Applications and Appeals etc. Rules Amendment (Transfer from Lands Tribunal for Scotland) 2017 (SSI 2017/459); Act of Sederunt (Summary Applications, Statutory Applications and Appeals etc. Rules Amendment (Drug Dealing Telecommunications Restriction Orders) 2017 (SSI 2017/460).
6. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme and further consider its approach to the European Union (Withdrawal) Bill.
7. Consideration of the work of the Committee during the parliamentary year 2016-17: The Committee will give further consideration to matters arising from the recent evidence session with the Minister for Parliamentary Business.
8. Report on instruments considered during the second quarter of the parliamentary year 2017-18: The Committee will consider a draft of its second quarterly report for the parliamentary year 2017-18.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament