1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 5 in private.
2. Instruments subject to affirmative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Community Care (Personal Care and Nursing Care) (Scotland) Amendment (No. 2) Regulations 2018 [draft]; Community Right to Buy (Abandoned, Neglected or Detrimental Land) (Eligible Land, Regulators and Restrictions on Transfers and Dealing) (Scotland) Regulations 2018 [draft].
3. Instruments subject to negative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
National Health Service Pension Scheme (Scotland) (Additional Voluntary Contributions) Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/124); Plant Health (Export Certification) (Scotland) Order 2018 (SSI 2018/132); Community Right to Buy (Abandoned, Neglected or Detrimental Land) (Compensation) (Scotland) Order 2018 (SSI 2018/137); Community Right to Buy (Abandoned, Neglected or Detrimental Land) (Applications, Ballots and Miscellaneous Provisions) (Scotland) Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/140).
4. Instruments not subject to any parliamentary procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2016 (Commencement No. 8 and Saving Provision) Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/138 (C.11)); Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 (Commencement No. 11) Order 2018 (SSI 2018/139 (C.12)).
5. European Union (Withdrawal) Bill (UK Parliament legislation): The Committee will consider a draft report on supplementary legislative consent memorandum LCM-S5-10a.
6. Prescription (Scotland) Bill (in private): The Committee will consider the themes that have arisen following evidence gathering on the Bill.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament