Delegated Powers and Law Reform Committee 3rd Meeting 2016 the Adam Smith Room (CR5)
1. Declaration of interests: Monica Lennon will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 6 in private.
3. Instruments subject to affirmative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Public Appointments and Public Bodies etc. (Scotland) Act 2003 (Treatment of Crown Estate Scotland (Interim Management) as Specified Authority) Order 2016 [draft]; Children and Young People (Scotland) Act 2014 (Part 4 and Part 5 Complaints) Revocation Order 2016 [draft].
4. Instruments subject to negative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Named Persons (Training, Qualifications, Experience and Position) and the Child’s Plan (Scotland) Revocation Order 2016 (SSI 2016/234); Health and Care Professions Council (Miscellaneous Amendments) Rules Order of Council 2016 (SI 2016/693).
5. Instruments not subject to any parliamentary procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Act of Sederunt (Simple Procedure) 2016 (SSI 2016/200); Act of Sederunt (Sheriff Court Rules Amendment) (Personal Injury Pre-Action Protocol) 2016 (SSI 2016/215); Succession (Scotland) Act 2016 (Commencement, Transitional and Saving Provisions) Regulations 2016 (SSI 2016/210 (C.19)); Act of Sederunt (Rules of the Court of Session 1994 and Sheriff Court Rules Amendment) (No. 2) (Miscellaneous) 2016 (SSI 2016/229); Children and Young People (Scotland) Act 2014 (Commencement No. 11) Partial Revocation Order 2016 (SSI 2016/233 (C.20)).
6. Working practices: The Committee will consider a paper from the Clerk in relation to aspects of its working practices.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament