1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4, 5 and 6 in private.
2. Instruments subject to affirmative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Local Government Finance (Scotland) Order 2018 [draft].
3. Instruments subject to negative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Council Tax Reduction (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/69); Carers (Scotland) Act 2016 (Transitional Provisions) Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/34); Road Traffic (Permitted Parking Area and Special Parking Area) (Midlothian Council) Designation Order 2018 (SSI 2018/60); Parking Attendants (Wearing of Uniforms) (Midlothian Council Parking Area) Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/61); Road Traffic (Parking Adjudicators) (Midlothian Council) Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/62); Non-Domestic Rates (Telecommunication Installations) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/63); Non-Domestic Rates (Renewable Energy Generation Relief) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/64); Non-Domestic Rates (Day Nursery Relief) (Scotland) Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/65); National Health Service (Pharmaceutical Services) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/68).
4. Prescription (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider its approach to the scrutiny of the Bill at Stage 1.
5. Planning (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider further the delegated powers provisions in this Bill at Stage 1.
6. Social Security (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider correspondence from the Minister for Social Security.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament