1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 5 and 6 in private.
2. Instruments subject to affirmative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (Group Relief Modification) (Scotland) Order 2018 [draft]; Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (First-Time Buyer Relief) (Scotland) Order 2018 [draft].
3. Instruments subject to negative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Seed (Fees) (Scotland) Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/152); Courts Reform (Scotland) Act 2014 (Regulation of Fees) (Specified Persons) Order 2018 (SSI 2018/158); Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2018 (SSI 2018/160); Traffic Signs Amendment (Scotland) Regulations and General Directions 2018 (SSI 2018/161).
4. Code of Practice on Litter and Refuse (Scotland) 2018: The Committee will consider the Code of Practice on Litter and Refuse (Scotland) 2018.
5. Historical Sexual Offences (Pardons and Disregards) (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider the delegated powers provisions in this Bill after Stage 2.
6. Islands (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider a letter from the Minister for Parliamentary Business regarding a proposed delegated powers provision in this Bill at Stage 3.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament