www.parliament.scot - The Scottish Parliament - Delegated Powers and Law Reform Committee
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 8 in private.
2. Instruments subject to affirmative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Schools (Consultation) (Scotland) Act 2010 (Modification) Regulations 2017 [draft]; Sale of Tobacco (Registration of Moveable Structures and Fixed Penalty Notices) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2017 [draft]; National Bus Travel Concession Scheme for Older and Disabled Persons (Scotland) Amendment Order 2017 [draft].
3. Instruments subject to negative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Sale of Nicotine Vapour Products (Prescribed Documents) (Scotland) Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/13).
4. Instruments not subject to any parliamentary procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2016 (Commencement No. 5 and Transitory Provisions) Regulations 2017 (SSI 2017/20 (C.3)).
5. Budget (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider its approach to the delegated powers provisions in this Bill at Stage 1.
6. Air Departure Tax (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider its approach to the delegated powers provisions in this Bill at Stage 1.
7. Digital Economy Bill (UK Parliament legislation): The Committee will consider the powers to make subordinate legislation conferred on Scottish Ministers in the Digital Economy Bill (UK Parliament legislation).
8. Commission on Parliamentary Reform: The Committee will consider correspondence to the Commission.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament