1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 5 and 6 in private.
2. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will take evidence on the Renewables Obligation (Scotland) Amendment Order 2017 [draft] from—
Paul Wheelhouse, Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy, and Heather Stewart, Policy Manager - Power Networks, Scottish Government.
3. Subordinate legislation: Paul Wheelhouse (Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy) to move—S5M-07660—That the Economy, Jobs and Fair Work Committee recommends that the Renewables Obligation (Scotland) Amendment Order 2017 [draft] be approved.
4. Economic Data: The Committee will take evidence from-
Matt Lancashire, Director of Policy, Scottish Council for Development & Industry (SCDI);
David Watt, Executive Director, Institute of Directors;
Helen Martin, Assistant General Secretary, STUC;
Carolyn Currie, Chief Operating Officer, Women’s Enterprise Scotland.
5. Economic Data: The Committee will consider evidence heard at today's meeting.
6. Performance of the Scottish Economy: The Committee will consider a list of candidates and agreed an order of preference for appointment.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament