1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items
3, 4 and 5 in private.
2. Impact of Bank Closures: The Committee will take evidence from Keith Dryburgh, Policy Manager, Citizens Advice Scotland;
Paul Alexander, Head of Business Development and Sales Strategy, Scottish Building
Professor Cliff Beevers, Councillor, Juniper Green and Baberton Mains Community
Allister Mackillop, Chair, Currie Community Council;
Lyn Turner, Regional Officer, Unite Scotland.
3. Impact of Bank Closures: The Committee will consider evidence heard at today's meeting.
4. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
5. Scotland's Economic Performance: The Committee will consider a draft report.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament