1. Declaration of interests: Alex Neil will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 5 in private.
3. Economic Data: The Committee will take evidence from-
Sir Charles Bean, Budget Responsibility Committee, Office for Budget Responsibility;
Ed Humpherson, Director General for Regulation, UK Statistics Authority;
Jonathan Athow, Deputy National Statistician and Director General for Economic Statistics, Office for National Statistics.
4. Economic Data: The Committee will consider evidence heard at today's meeting.
5. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament