1. Declaration of interests: Jamie Halcro Johnston will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 5 in private.
3. Scottish Government’s Draft Budget 2018-19: The Committee will take evidence from-
Charlotte Wright, Chief Executive, and Sandra Dunbar, Head of Business Improvement and Internal Audit, Highlands and Islands Enterprise;
and then from—
Linda Hanna, Managing Director, Strategy and Sectors, and Iain Scott, Chief Financial Officer, Scottish Enterprise.
4. Scottish Government’s Draft Budget 2018-19: The Committee will consider evidence heard at today's meeting.
5. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament